It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

€85million if you please :)

Edit: not quite the €100million Nunez cost but let's hope for the same outcome.

Good job their negotiators never have their pants pulled down, and " always walk away when the fee goes beyond what they believe the player is worth"

The gobshites @ SKy Sports, who kiss their arses at every opportunity are as pathetic as the club itself.

But the fee is for the " next greatest player in the world " !

And this is why ladies and gentleman the club sticks to its methodology of walking away from deals when they prove to be too high, else we get taken for mugs like United are.

€75M for a 20 year old nobody who has a return of just 9 goals. Crazy.

We get Pep they get Mourinho, we get Haaland they get Hojlund. They'll never learn, hopefully.

If everyone lived life without the possibility of redemption then it’s not a place I’d like to be…

And the old clichés most definitely do not stand in my world and most peoples for that matter, people can and do change, they also tend to be the most grounded when the lights come on!
Could be the making of the lad if he wakes up. The Munich loan was a disaster. Interesting to see how Cancelo handles the situation going forward. I wanted him gone but a player with a point to prove could be a useful addition.

I am still flying high with the treble so maybe a bit of forgiveness is possible…maybe-:)

And this is why ladies and gentleman the club sticks to its methodology of walking away from deals when they prove to be too high, else we get taken for mugs like United are.

I'm sure if he scores a few goals early doors he'll be deemed a bargain.

Not bothered who the ffp cheats sign.it’s all tainted anyway. The treble crushed them, I spoke to a rag and he threw out the city ffp bingo and once I educated him came back with his tail between his legs. I asked him if he was an idiot? It was all one way from that point.

Who cares about them. Destroyed fc -:)

I'm sure if he scores a few goals early doors he'll be deemed a bargain.

You see how they have blown smoke up Rashford arse if he score half dozen premier goals!

The lads 20 maybe he will improve his goal scoring in the hardest league in Europe and he will only need to look half decent score 10 goals and the media will say a bargain and he can only get better.. we know the script..

You see how they have blown smoke up Rashford arse if he score half dozen premier goals!

The lads 20 maybe he will improve his goal scoring in the hardest league in Europe and he will only need to look half decent score 10 goals and the media will say a bargain and he can only get better.. we know the script..
didnt they pay 40 odd million for the last player they bought from atlanta that was suppose to be on the up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.