It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If everyone lived life without the possibility of redemption then it’s not a place I’d like to be…

And the old clichés most definitely do not stand in my world and most peoples for that matter, people can and do change, they also tend to be the most grounded when the lights come on!
Think it's difficult with agents floating about. His punishment was basically to be whisked away to an elite club, which is the same concern as agents always telling the client how important they are.

I mean, if you've read this board, we saw the emotion from Sane when talking to Pep last week, and a few weeks ago we saw Mario's eyes paint a picture as he gazed around Istanbul and saw what might have been. I'm having a hard time imagining the equivalent from Cancelo. I think they need a long time to feel that desire and jealousy at missing out for it to have the effect.

Saints asking about Bobb, I’d presume on loan. Hope he stays but I guess realistically when would he get time with us, especially if we get another wide man.

I see we’ve been linked with Enciso as a Mahrez replacement. From what I’ve seen he’s a fucking player.

I wonder if he has a buy-out clause. If not it’s probably a pipe-dream prying him from Brighton. Versatile lad too. I bet Pep would love him.

If everyone lived life without the possibility of redemption then it’s not a place I’d like to be…

And the old clichés most definitely do not stand in my world and most peoples for that matter, people can and do change, they also tend to be the most grounded when the lights come on!
People can change. But Cancello is all about himself...he was clearly poisonous in that dressing room.
Clichés only come about because its what happens most of the time....not all...but most.
Redemption is for people who have made mistakes in their lives where it matters. A multimillionaire footballer acting like a spoilt brat cause he wasn't playing as much as he thought he should be, going against the beliefs of the best manager in the world bar none who has a right to say what is best for the team in any given moment, because of just ego doesn't fall into that category.
People who commit crimes out of necessity deserve the chance of redemption...people who commit crimes cause they want to dont

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.