It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The only strong links to a wide player

Yeah no fresh links, but the earlier ones seemed quite concrete. I could see it being done this week now Mahrez has gone and palmer will go out on loan.
Im not keen on Raphina at all :( but honestly I trust the club and if that's who they go for who am I to argue :)

My wish is to get Sane back he's Premier League proven, can play both wings and hopefully grown up a little but I know it isn't going to happen :(

Im not keen on Raphina at all :( but honestly I trust the club and if that's who they go for who am I to argue :)

My wish is to get Sane back he's Premier League proven, can play both wings and hopefully grown up a little but I know it isn't going to happen :(
Is Raphinha a geniune target? Barcelona do need cash and he is prime for the exit but I don't get the links with City.

Really? Standing on the top of the mountain you can stand on the hands of anyone trying getting up. Liverpool and Arsenal have improved. Long time left but as it stands we are weaker, anyone with eyes can see that.
Whilst I think the reason they pulled out of Rice deal is he wanted Arsenal, nevertheless, top players are always in demand and if it is £10m over the odds to trample on the opposition, it’s worth it. We can’t be release clause fc.

Wish this was an episode of South Park

Please some one kill Kenny

Wow what a total embarrassing poster ....

Some ungrateful, cough cough Blues, around at the moment

This is the shittiest transfer market I can remember...

Can't even blame the club, cause I see no players available, that are worthy to be playing for City...

Maybe that's because we have become so good and strong and our squad is so ideal, that it's difficult to find better players than we already have.

I like Gvardiol, yes, but then I look at Ake and I'm already satisfied with him, I don't think Gvardiol is better or even an upgrade. There is Laporte as well, KEY player in 18/19 season, international player, suits and knows Pep's style.

So then you look at the price Leipzig wants for Gvardiol and say: "fuck it, I won't pay that much, because I'm already strong there.. :D"

Same applies to every position..

Cancelo, Walker, Bernardo, Mahrez, Gundogan, Phillips, Laporte..

Except Phillips, even if we sell all the above mentioned players, I have the feeling that we sell players who are so good that, you can't find players near to that level in the current market.

Maybe that's how success works. You are satisfied, less hungry, less motivated and need some reality check, to re-evaluate things...

That's why I wouldn't risk any big money signings this window. Let's look how current squad reacts to the new season, how these youngsters (Palmer / Mcatee/ Perrone / Alvarez / Rico / Gomez) play, how Phillips plays, let's leave it to football games to show us - where we need to strengthen, which players should be sold and after that plan ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.