It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If you like him then you would like Kalvin Phillips. We do really need quality in that position Raphinha isn't for me.
How in Earth do you draw that conclusion?

You couldn’t be more wrong fella. I always thought he was shite. Thought he would be terrible in our team and have not changed my opinion. The drop off in the midfield when he plays is astonishing.

Not sure how you think Raphina relates to him.

Bizarre comment!

When we failed to sign Kane for a 100 mil.. we shouldn't have signed Danny Ings for 90 mil just to make a splash and we didn't!

We instead spent a calculated amount on Julian Alvarez.

I'm happy we're smart.. even if the twatter fan base acts like complete twats and prophets of doom.

Bottom line we should act, not react and it's okay to trust the academy and Pep's teachings over the mediocre options on the market!
Sign Kane, 125M get it done! We’ll be invincible

How in Earth do you draw that conclusion?

You couldn’t be more wrong fella. I always thought he was shite. Thought he would be terrible in our team and have not changed my opinion. The drop off in the midfield when he plays is astonishing.

Not sure how you think Raphina relates to him.

Bizarre comment!
Raphinha is certainly not a patch on Mahrez and both are ex-Leeds players who one way or another haven't yet (or will not in Raphinha's case) improve the depth of the sqaud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.