It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Both should be priorities. Getting rid of Kalvin Phillips should be a priority as well. He is harmful to us going forward as it stands. The report couple of weeks ago that Bayern planned to go after him later in the window when it would be clear to him that he wouldn’t get many chances wouldn’t surprise me if it had truth to it. I expect Pep to have an honest talk with the guy.
I don’t know how real were the reports that Liverpool wanted him. The thought that we/him blocked it and then they end up getting Lavia instead is revolting to say the least
Phillips is simply not up to standard, he's lost and sadly I think he is aware that he is and knows he is out of his depth.

Kovacic looks at home already and will be a fine asset, but goals and assists are a worry , Haaland and Alvarez apart.

Grealish, Bernardo and Foden will have to step up to the plate big time, Grealish still does not do enough in the final third to me, hopefully that will change this season.

We will, certain of it.

Still think Walker might be waiting to see if Bayern get Kane over the line?

As long as they are the right players, I don't think we should care if it goes to the final day of the window.

Another creative, scoring midfielder, should be a priority over a winger for me.
I personally don't think Walker wants to go, simply down to signing a huge unexpected contract at the age of 33.

Pension or titles? , Kyle over to you.

Here’s the crux of it, Pep’s out in his own. He has enabled us to wing it, no left back or striker for years. The squad was already light and key players have left, ok to reserve judgement till September, but we can’t be shopping in Poundland for replacements. I fear the PR machine and looking good to a wider audience is making us too thrifty.
Pep does not use traditional FB's, in fact nearly every traditional position on the field Pep has recreated.

Calm down, blow you sax and enjoy the summer, the window is open for another 30 days.

Harry Kane as a No10 anyone?

Takes the pressure of KDB, and also have proper cover if the Viking gets injured.
It’s the perfect transfer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.