It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

When we failed to sign Kane for a 100 mil.. we shouldn't have signed Danny Ings for 90 mil just to make a splash and we didn't!

We instead spent a calculated amount on Julian Alvarez.

I'm happy we're smart.. even if the twatter fan base acts like complete twats and prophets of doom.

Bottom line we should act, not react and it's okay to trust the academy and Pep's teachings over the mediocre options on the market!
This is a good point. Also players of this caliber tend to excel in their second seasons for us under Pep.

How in Earth do you draw that conclusion?

You couldn’t be more wrong fella. I always thought he was shite. Thought he would be terrible in our team and have not changed my opinion. The drop off in the midfield when he plays is astonishing.

Not sure how you think Raphina relates to him.

Bizarre comment!
Beyond bizarre. It relates in that Ray thinks no one currently outside the club is ever good enough. Raphinha plays here no problem. He's miles ahead of the likes of Palmer, Bobb, or McAtee at this point. He's a full Brazil international for Christ's sake. Please let's keep it real. This is getting more ridiculous by the day.

Is Txiki et al back at work at the club tomorrow? Hurry up and fucking buy someone it’s sending everyone doolallytap on BM . It’s always been a minefield of nonsense on match day threads but there’s been a lot of fucking far out take’s recently expressed re transfers, the board, Pep, FfsPhillips, all fuckin’sorts..they’ll be brawling in the billiard room at this rate lol. C’mon City/Txiki/Josko ????

Raphinha is certainly not a patch on Mahrez and both are ex-Leeds players who one way or another haven't yet (or will not in Raphinha's case) improve the depth of the sqaud.
Raphinha is ranked 4th behind Saka, Salah, and Rodrygo by 4 4 2 and 6th behind Salah, Saka, Rodrygo, Gnabry, and Dembele by 90 min. In both cases one spot above Mahrez. That's debatable for me but what's not debatable is that he's a top class wide forward. Your inability to rate players is astounding. I'm starting to think it's a put on to rankle people. You can't possibly watch football and come to the conclusions you come to...

Sliding doors and all. If Pep had a left back and a striker, could’ve had three champions leagues.

Bellingham chose Madrid, Ruce was attainable for £15 above the first bid, so pocket change. Like you said, if no one else is out there, the £15m looks even smaller.
Maybe Rice wanted Arsenal and I have no issue with that, so what do you want us to do, sign a player that really does not want to join?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.