It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Time for Arry to show if he has Balls.

In the words of a fellow cockney....There are two types of balls. There are big, brave balls, and there are little, mincy f*ggot balls.

Which ones have you got Harold?

Yep. Now or next year. Don't call the ****. Make the **** call us. Then the first three times he calls, we are busy and every time there is a leak to the press, the price goes down 10 million. That's how you negotiate with a ****. The ****.

Did I say Levy is a ****?

He may not have a choice it's already been said by the hierarchy they want him sold so he doesn't leave on a free

Deadline day could be like a scene from The Deer Hunter, Levy sat at his desk with a spurs scarf tied around his head, spinning the barrel, gun pointing at his head with Tixi and Khaldoon throwing the money at him.

Yep. Now or next year. Don't call the ****. Make the **** call us. Then the first three times he calls, we are busy and every time there is a leak to the press, the price goes down 10 million. That's how you negotiate with a ****. The ****.

Did I say Levy is a ****?
Daniel does as he is told, and the puppet master may well need to cash in for obvious "insider" reasons

1690785810963.png

Obviously there’s zero chance of us being in for Kane regardless, but I imagine he must’ve decided on a move abroad otherwise United would be all over it given their need for a striker.
But he will win fuckall at the swamp

Think they'll be an out of the blue signing like we often see. Gabri Viega release clause done & dusted welcome aboard.

Just my opinion but Kyle needs to be told, "shit or get off the pot."

Yea. He has been a good player for us but don't dick the club about. Either you are going to Bayern or you aren't. City has treated you well. Do us the kindness of treating us well now.

Very few people said the same about Gundogan spending a year to decide if he wanted to move, or Bernardo Silva still doing the "will he, won't he" game.

Walker is taking the same time to make his decision afforded to his peers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.