It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

have you forgotten that phil foden and rodri exist?

We look for Kev every single time, he created the most for Haaland last season. Gundo did the same when kev was off. Foden didn't play in midfield at all last season maybe he could play that role but pep plays him mostly on the wing and without a winger maybe not coming in then Foden probably will stay on the wing. When we play Kev is the solo creator, who everyone in the team looks for. We do need another creator in midfield a David Silva/Gundo type. Especially when we come up against teams with their entire eleven In their box.

I think Foden would disagree
He might do, but at present Foden has more than one hat to wear. He is one of only 3 wide players (Grealish and Bernie being the other two) we have at the club, and also one of only 3 attacking midfielders (the others being Kev and Bernie). At present we look extremely thin in those areas and a couple of injuries would queer our pitch for next season completely. Genius though Pep is, I can’t believe that even he thinks he can make do and mend with McAtee, Bobb or Palmer (Palmer badly needs to go out on loan IMO), and I fully expect us to dip into the transfer market. With no squad slots left though, the hard part will be offloading Cancelo or Laporte for anything resembling a fair price…..

We look for Kev every single time, he created the most for Haaland last season. Gundo did the same when kev was off. Foden didn't play in midfield at all last season maybe he could play that role but pep playshim mostly on the wing and without a winger maybenot coming in then Foden probably will stay on the wing. When we play Kev is the solo creator, who everyone in the team looks for. We do need another creator in midfield a David Silva/Gundo type. Especially when we come up against teams with their entire eleven In their box.

We defo need another creative player mate.

Are we stronger or WEAKER ? ...

We just don't know, because we have NO idea about possible exits for...
Bernardo
Walker
Laporte
Cancelo
Palmer
We've added Kovacic and if the never ending saga is resolved plus Gvardiol, and probably Jimmy Mac and Billy Bobb.

No matter what the apologists say, after the end of season euphoria this window has been, till now, a load of "happy flowers" which I think is Catalan irony for Gladys Knight. I'd be delighted to come back on here and acknowledge a superb month of business come Sep 1st. Really hope so. However, there is a growing sense that all is not well and we ain't being told why ? ... OK ya, toodle pip

for our new winger, i can see it being an attacking midfielder rather than an out and out winger, that's if we get one.

or

foden/bernie to the right,kev/bernie/kov dropping slightly deeper and julien/phil and kev behind big erl/alvarez, so 6 players for the 3 positions, is that too little?

jack/phil on the left, so 7 players for the 4 positions, add,cole, mcatee and bobb for rotation, i actually think we are ok there.

think ive confused myself there haha

for our new winger, i can see it being an attacking midfielder rather than an out and out winger, that's if we get one.

or

foden/bernie to the right,kev/bernie/kov dropping slightly deeper and julien/phil and kev behind big erl/alvarez, so 6 players for the 3 positions, is that too little?

jack/phil on the left, so 7 players for the 4 positions, add,cole, mcatee and bobb for rotation, i actually think we are ok there.

Think we’re going for a right-footed 10 who we’ll play on the left. Just want some leaks, is that to much to ask for?

Very few people said the same about Gundogan spending a year to decide if he wanted to move, or Bernardo Silva still doing the "will he, won't he" game.

Walker is taking the same time to make his decision afforded to his peers.
Fine. Please know adding, "Very few people..." does not make your argument stronger. I could not care less what other people said about other players. This was simply a statement I made about one player.

I realise you wanted this to look like a very powerful statement and you as an intelligent and thoughtful by using the opening you used. It didn't work. Sometimes just saying what you need to say is ok.

or

I agree, except you've used Phil 3 times, that's why I think we need a player for the left side. Grealish / ????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.