It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Very few people said the same about Gundogan spending a year to decide if he wanted to move, or Bernardo Silva still doing the "will he, won't he" game.

Walker is taking the same time to make his decision afforded to his peers.
Fine. Please know adding, "Very few people..." does not make your argument stronger. I could not care less what other people said about other players. This was simply a statement I made about one player.

I realise you wanted this to look like a very powerful statement and you as an intelligent and thoughtful by using the opening you used. It didn't work. Sometimes just saying what you need to say is ok.

for our new winger, i can see it being an attacking midfielder rather than an out and out winger, that's if we get one.

or

foden/bernie to the right,kev/bernie/kov dropping slightly deeper and julien/phil and kev behind big erl/alvarez, so 6 players for the 3 positions, is that too little?

jack/phil on the left, so 7 players for the 4 positions, add,cole, mcatee and bobb for rotation, i actually think we are ok there.

think ive confused myself there haha
I agree, except you've used Phil 3 times, that's why I think we need a player for the left side. Grealish / ????

for our new winger, i can see it being an attacking midfielder rather than an out and out winger, that's if we get one.

or

foden/bernie to the right,kev/bernie/kov dropping slightly deeper and julien/phil and kev behind big erl/alvarez, so 6 players for the 3 positions, is that too little?

jack/phil on the left, so 7 players for the 4 positions, add,cole, mcatee and bobb for rotation, i actually think we are ok there.

think ive confused myself there haha
It's 7 players for 5 positions, no? Striker, wingers, two attacking midfielders.

If we have no injuries that may well be enough, but take Foden out of the equation and we're suddenly wafer thin.

I could not care less what other people said about other players. This was simply a statement I made about one player.

Ok then, if you're not interested in couched opinions, I think your belief that Walker needs to hurry up and make a decision while allowing Bernardo or Gundogan to spend a year or more keeping everything up in the air and the club guessing is fucking stupid.

He'll get as much time as he needs to make his life altering decision, just like the club has afforded his teammates, and I doubt anyone involved actually gives a flying fuck if you're getting twitchy feet about the RB situation.

They certainly won't be thinking this is the time Walker, who's been a loyal servant of the club and integral part of all our success over the last 6 years, needs to "treat the club well" by making a snap decision on his family's future.

It's 7 players for 5 positions, no? Striker, wingers, two attacking midfielders.

If we have no injuries that may well be enough, but take Foden out of the equation and we're suddenly wafer thin.
Anyone saying the attack isn't thin is living in denial. The midfield and attack is paper thin. One winger on each side and barely a backup to Rodri behind it... It's thin, and one or two injuries away from real problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.