It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I wanted a very different transfer window at the start but you have to roll with the punches. The squad is thin and the quality in the market is non existent

I wanted a very different transfer window at the start but you have to roll with the punches. The squad is thin and the quality in the market is non existent
That's on the boards head, not scouting properly or acting with the pace needed to get the right players in... The market HAD good wingers, good midfielders and good defenders in it at the start but all are gone now.

We always been told that we always getting weaker by some experts around there.

Yet our club prove us wrong so many times.

All true, but we are slightly over half way through the window. Wouldn't expect the squad to be thin by the time it shuts.

We always been told that we always getting weaker by some experts around there.

Yet our club prove us wrong so many times.
Who's said that before? This summer, we are objectively weaker, no one can deny that. Not only did city lose experience a lot of "clutch mentality" in Gund and Mahrez but they are currently A LOT smaller, with more games next season... It's just a fact that they are currently weaker.

Who's said that before? This summer, we are objectively weaker, no one can deny that. Not only did city lose experience a lot of "clutch mentality" in Gund and Mahrez but they are currently A LOT smaller, with more games next season... It's just a fact that they are currently weaker.

You are not the first one and certainly not the last one to say that each year.

You are nothing special.

All true, but we are slightly over half way through the window. Wouldn't expect the squad to be thin by the time it shuts.
Well again the problem is there isn't really anyone out there, gvardiol aside.

I actually don't blame anyone, jotting it down to smart business. We prefer not to panic and overspend on the wrong players. When an opportunity arises we'll react.

Are we stronger or WEAKER ? ...

We just don't know, because we have NO idea about possible exits for...
Bernardo
Walker
Laporte
Cancelo
Palmer
We've added Kovacic and if the never ending saga is resolved plus Gvardiol, and probably Jimmy Mac and Billy Bobb.

No matter what the apologists say, after the end of season euphoria this window has been, till now, a load of "happy flowers" which I think is Catalan irony for Gladys Knight. I'd be delighted to come back on here and acknowledge a superb month of business come Sep 1st. Really hope so. However, there is a growing sense that all is not well and we ain't being told why ? ... OK ya, toodle pip
Objectively weaker currently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.