It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Exactly. I am surprised the Gavi thread is not getting more attention under these circumstances. Gavi is like Vinicius or Davies, so I am sure he wouldn't want to leave his club, BUT he might have no choice, and we can sweeten the deal with one of the Gundo/Laporte/Bernardo if they want out. He is genuinely a generational talent, so we should be all over this.
He is a Barca fan and would be crying to go home from the minute he arrives. Avoid

Exactly. I am surprised the Gavi thread is not getting more attention under these circumstances. Gavi is like Vinicius or Davies, so I am sure he wouldn't want to leave his club, BUT he might have no choice, and we can sweeten the deal with one of the Gundo/Laporte/Bernardo if they want out. He is genuinely a generational talent, so we should be all over this.
€50m release clause, fuck em pay it and give em no one

€50m release clause, fuck em pay it and give em no one
Does he really have a €50m release clause? I would expect Pep & Txiki to be 100% committed to City, Barca already got Ferran and Garcia from us, so enough with the favours.

He is a Barca fan and would be crying to go home from the minute he arrives. Avoid
There is always that risk with any Spanish player, but we managed to keep David Silva, Rodri, and Laporte (for many years), so maybe we can keep Gavi happy as well. There were others as well, who left because they were not good enough for us, not because they wanted to go back to Spain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.