It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Well there is a 0.0001% chance of it happening so why waste our time.
I hope it's much higher than that. The story seems to be getting more and more popular in the media. I would say we have an outside chance :).

I don't really understand why any of you are even entertaining the idea of signing Gavi. Yes he's incredible and for free, it's a no brainer BUT there is also no chance he actually does leave Barca. And in the off chance he does, he will constantly be wanting a move back. Also Pep won't do that to his former club, because we know how he is.

I don't really understand why any of you are even entertaining the idea of signing Gavi. Yes he's incredible and for free, it's a no brainer BUT there is also no chance he actually does leave Barca. And in the off chance he does, he will constantly be wanting a move back. Also Pep won't do that to his former club, because we know how he is.
We were willing to sign Messi under similar circumstances.

I can't believe people actually believe that Pep, Txiki and Ferran wouldnt sign a player from Barcelona because of their own connections.

No love lost when we flogged them Ferran Torres for 50m to go and buy Haaland.

This forum sometimes, just lol.
Ickle City syndrome is still a problem for some,while others like to try and remind us of our place in the pecking order......

Both are bollocks.

I can't believe people actually believe that Pep, Txiki and Ferran wouldnt sign a player from Barcelona because of their own connections.

No love lost when we flogged them Ferran Torres for 50m to go and buy Haaland.

This forum sometimes, just lol.
Yep & we must have known that Torres’ ability was somewhat over-inflated but it didn’t stop us demanding 50m from our “friends”.

- even if we haven’t been paid yet (but it will be in our accounts & hey…. we don’t need the cash). :) :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.