It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I hadn’t seen that mate, been busy today but I would still be surprised if Phillips is here at the end of the window, unless of course there’s a material upturn in his contribution over the next few weeks.

He either shits or gets off the pot, and I can’t see the club keeping him for another year if they think it’s just not going to happen for him.
Most people wanted Rodri gone after one season and now he is our Maine man,

I hadn’t seen that mate, been busy today but I would still be surprised if Phillips is here at the end of the window, unless of course there’s a material upturn in his contribution over the next few weeks.

He either shits or gets off the pot, and I can’t see the club keeping him for another year if they think it’s just not going to happen for him.
Several sources are saying Phillips is refusing to go and I dont blame him.

The club unfortunately dont have much of a choice here.

Most people wanted Rodri gone after one season and now he is our Maine man,

He's just too much of a project at DM..

Pep played Gundo, Stones, Laporte there instead of Rodri when he wanted to rest Rodri.

There's no magic fix for him.. it's like Zinny.. good guy, fun to have around, but not a midfielder in a Pep midfield. That said I'm sure he can do a job at Right Back just like Fabien Delph did at Left Back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.