It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Won’t play much here. Think Pep prefer both Rodri and Kovacic over him. Phillips to replace Caicedo and be a regular under De Zerbi? Makes some sense
I worded that rather poorly. I just think Brighton would much prefer cash to invest in a player more to their liking and philosophy versus getting Phillips

More likely to be a right winger to replace Mahrez (and Palmer too if he’s leaving on loan!)

There’s very little to suggest we’re looking at defensive midfielders - and I do think, with Stones and Gvardiol likely to step forward to support Rodri when we’re on the attack, and with Lewis far better in the middle, we don’t see another DM as a priority.

If it’s anyone at Brighton, it’s far more likely to be Enciso/Mitoma.

More likely to be a right winger to replace Mahrez (and Palmer too if he’s leaving on loan!)

There’s very little to suggest we’re looking at defensive midfielders - and I do think, with Stones and Gvardiol likely to step forward to support Rodri when we’re on the attack, and with Lewis far better in the middle, we don’t see another DM as a priority.

If it’s anyone at Brighton, it’s far more likely up be Enciso/Mitoma.
It's actually sad that when we talk about helping Rodri it's 2 CBs and not the CDM Philips. He needs to go, he is so below par

We supposedly bid £90m for Rice. Caicedo would make a lot of sense to me. Can play inverted RB, DM and CM. Versatile like Rice (maybe even more so) and IMO a much bigger talent. A post KDB midfield of Caicedo-Rodri-Foden would be a very well rounded midfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.