It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why do we suddenly need these fast wingers and Grelaish and foden in the middle? We won the treble last year with Bernardo and grealish out wide (like today)…

People might think we are spoiled after what the club has achieved but we still have to try to be the best this season all over again. The lack of creativity is a big factor in why we are not winning games more comfortably.

Not a criticism but only an observation. Play is stifled at present. Haaland not getting into the game is a waste of the big man.

People might think we are spoiled after what the club has achieved but we still have to try to be the best this season all over again. The lack of creativity is a big factor in why we are not winning games more comfortably.

Not a criticism but only an observation. Play is stifled at present. Haaland not getting into the game is a waste of the big man.

I agree with you and I think we have to find a way to get Perrone into the team more often.

He's the most creative midfielder we have if KDB not available and with Foden & Bernardo on the wings.

In preseason he only got a few minutes but made things happen and today like you said.. the lack of creativity is totally noticeable.

Let's blood Palmer more in prem games, could save us 60-100m in the long ru

I am willing to give him a chance. Someone said on here he needs to settle down off field. Maybe this is the season he grows up a bit and shows us what he can do. No real reason to push him out the door with the small squad we have unless he is part of a deal.

I agree with you and I think we have to find a way to get Perrone into the team more often.

He's the most creative midfielder we have if KDB not available and with Foden & Bernardo on the wings.

In preseason he only got a few minutes but made things happen and today like you said.. the lack of creativity is totally noticeable.
Is he not some young 19 year old? A lot of pressure and demand of one so young surely

Playing Foden and/or Kev ahead of Alvarez will soon sort that.

Kovacic will be different as he will be running forward with the ball in tight areas looking for a 1-2 on the edge of the box which will get the opposition pulled out instead of being camped in the box.

Interesting, we are in the market for winger (Mitoma presumably), are we getting in to creative midfielder market per chance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.