It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Kovacic will be different as he will be running forward with the ball in tight areas looking for a 1-2 on the edge of the box which will get the opposition pulled out instead of being camped in the box.
I personally think we will see far more of Rodri pushing on when playing with Kovacic, Rodri is more than capable of scoring a decent amount of goals, superb shot on him and very good in the air.

You can already see he has complete trust in Kovacic.

I am willing to give him a chance. Someone said on here he needs to settle down off field. Maybe this is the season he grows up a bit and shows us what he can do. No real reason to push him out the door with the small squad we have unless he is part of a deal.
What is it about Palmer off the field? I’ve not seen or heard anything. If you’re home life isn’t right you’re not gonna perform at work, whether you are a footballer or turning a lathe. John Stones worst period as a City player was when he split from his Mrs.

People might think we are spoiled after what the club has achieved but we still have to try to be the best this season all over again. The lack of creativity is a big factor in why we are not winning games more comfortably.

Not a criticism but only an observation. Play is stifled at present. Haaland not getting into the game is a waste of the big man.
It's been one game. A glorified friendly at that.

People might think we are spoiled after what the club has achieved but we still have to try to be the best this season all over again. The lack of creativity is a big factor in why we are not winning games more comfortably.

Not a criticism but only an observation. Play is stifled at present. Haaland not getting into the game is a waste of the big man.

I’m not sure how you’ve come to that conclusion based on a pre season game or a treble win

What is it about Palmer off the field? I’ve not seen or heard anything. If you’re home life isn’t right you’re not gonna perform at work, whether you are a footballer or turning a lathe. John Stones worst period as a City player was when he split from his Mrs.
I am not privy to the information bud. Someone on here said they know him from family and behaved like Jack. Could all be bullshit of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.