It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Quite incredible how many people have ITK access on this forum. Txiki and Omar must just shout info from the rooftops when they leave the boardroom.

Yes, Begiristain and Berrada must be absolutely knackered handling all aspects of all transfers before, during and after negotiations themselves in the boardroom without ever involving anyone else.

He did say he had had a tough year personally, but I am not surprised. It can't be good for your mental health to be so "aggressively" sure of your own opinions but so sensitive to blowback. If he is like that in real life too, I can imagine it being tough. A bit like Nick Harris, the sportingincel. Anyway, I enjoyed hearing his opinions even when I didn't agree with him. Shame he has gone again but I guess it was inevitable.
That's a thought, has anyone ever seen Gus & Nick Harris in the same room?

Hopefully we see more comings and goings this week,i suspect an attacking midfielder and the departures of another 3 at least.
Cancelo, Laporte, THB and Doyle seem certain to leave. Possibly loan moves for Perrone and Palmer. We could possibly have 3 foreign spots open (Cancelo, Laporte and Perrone going).

Can`t see either of Phillips or Gomez playing much in this setup either, but not any links away

Yes

I'm thinking Cancelo.Laporte,Doyle,THB and maybe Palmer and McAtee.

Hoping Philips....
I don't see how we need him as well. Kovacic can cover Rodri's role much better, and so can Johnny and even Rico. Kalvin is a really likable guy, but he can't stick around for another 4 years just because he is nice. I would love to replace him with a creative midfielder, but he just refuses to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.