It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Hopefully we see more comings and goings this week,i suspect an attacking midfielder and the departures of another 3 at least.
Still think if Bernardo stays attacking midfieders, KDB , Kovacic, Foden, Bernardo, McAtee we are well stocked and we will be looking for a wide player than can play both sides.

Quite incredible how many people have ITK access on this forum. Txiki and Omar must just shout info from the rooftops when they leave the boardroom.
Its not really ITK, its just simple with a transfer there is an absolute ton of moving parts whether it be agents, transport, player liason etc and its unfathomable to believe that everyone on both sides keep their mouth shut, thats why people here stuff it can be quite inconsequential but it will be something

I am not privy to the information bud. Someone on here said they know him from family and behaved like Jack. Could all be bullshit of course.
Behaved like Jack when? Because if it was during the season, that would mean he'd been behaving like a proper professional. So presumably you mean there was a rumour Palmer was partying *during* the season. Which (apart from a notable incident shortly after he arrived) Jack doesn't do. So not like Jack at all then.

Sorry, but the lazy shorthand of using Jack as the exemplar of all things unprofessional should be left to rival fans IMO.

Behaved like Jack when? Because if it was during the season, that would mean he'd been behaving like a proper professional. So presumably you mean there was a rumour Palmer was partying *during* the season. Which (apart from a notable incident shortly after he arrived) Jack doesn't do. So not like Jack at all then.

Sorry, but the lazy shorthand of using Jack as the exemplar of all things unprofessional should be left to rival fans IMO.
Calm down ffs. I am only repeating what another poster said. So take your high moral ground and shove it.

We all know Jack likes to party. We also know he is a top professional. So palmer could be both or neither. I don’t give a crap either way.

If anyone has stood up for Jack on this board it is me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.