It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I really can’t see it being Mitoma, seems like he and Estupiñán are being massively overhyped for the coming season
Agreed, a La Cucurella last year. For me Mitoma had a great 60% of a season last season; I hadn’t heard of him before that and he’s 26; Bloom will want well over the odds again, and knows how to stand firm, as do we

Agreed, a La Cucurella last year. For me Mitoma had a great 60% of a season last season; I hadn’t heard of him before that and he’s 26; Bloom will want well over the odds again, and knows how to stand firm, as do we
I think it’s an absolute non starter unless there is a release clause, personally he doesn’t even excite me

Only my opinion based on what I can see. We don’t create enough clear cut chances. It’s no coincidence that Kev was out and Haaland can’t get the service to score.

Fair enough, It’s based on one game/ a pre season friendly. We clearly created enough chances last season and with 40+ goal striker we surely must create chances

like the market slowed down a bit. Txiki needs to throw in the grenade, put the bid in for Salah.

Anyone worried about the “small squad” I know Pep likes a small squad but with the new extra time rules which have come in with games going into 100 minutes etc, with all the competitions , that’s going to be terrible for the players. Plus the Christmas period. It seems like it’s getting even worse for players with 3 games a week as well. Players are going to be run into the ground. It’s getting ridiculous, plus international games as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.