It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

This is the thing: I don't care if the information passed on is true or not. That is a judgment I can make myself. But I prefer to get these snippets of information rather than have it all dried up by a constant barrage of criticism. It's supposed to be entertainment, for Christ's sake.

Anyway, we have used four messages clogging up the forum with trash, so I will let you have the final word and make it five.

If you find it entertaining that a different bell end comes on here pretty much every day coming out with such gems as “I’m hearing”, “my source tells me” and the latest one “late last night….”, you have a very low excitement threshold.

Anyone worried about the “small squad” I know Pep likes a small squad but with the new extra time rules which have come in with games going into 100 minutes etc, with all the competitions , that’s going to be terrible for the players. Plus the Christmas period. It seems like it’s getting even worse for players with 3 games a week as well. Players are going to be run into the ground. It’s getting ridiculous, plus international games as well.
Haven’t we only got 1 space ,so not that small until players leave.

If you find it entertaining that a different bell end comes on here pretty much every day coming out with such gems as “I’m hearing”, “my source tells me” and the latest one “late last night….”, you have a very low excitement threshold.
When you put it like that one or two are starting to sound like Kaveh whatshisname and he’s an utter thunder-****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.