It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

i think the reason we seem to have so many "itks" this summer is, some people on twitter don't have real friends, they read some shite on twitter and pass it on as "i've been told" or a source has told me, as if they lead a windswept and interesting life
Who are the trusted ITKs except Tolmie?

Pep needs to trust and use his subs better
think pep rotates brilliantly, far from believing the press with their "massive squad",our squad is quite small compared to others, think we used the least amount of players,last season we got it spot on with the players fitness

think pep rotates brilliantly, far from believing the press with their "massive squad",our squad is quite small compared to others, think we used the least amount of players,last season we got it spot on with the players fitness
Well if you want to trust to luck again that’s fine - because no matter how good the medical staff are, injuries happen. We didn’t get too many significant ones last season and hopefully we won’t this season.
Also, we have the same 25 man squad as others so not sure what you’re on about there.
My point is there is a new variable this season where the players could be regularly playing 100-105 minutes a game a couple of times a week and most people know that the longer the game goes on the more chance there is if “tiredness” injuries.
So, all I am suggesting is I think Pep can use the opportunity to rest some and give others minutes. Simples

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.