It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We could have central creativity in Bobb and McAtee and a wideman with Palmer.
Not good enough if I’m being honest Bobb doesn’t stand a chance in the middle being that small and weak he needs to mature into his adult body. Mcatee will want game time and I don’t think Pep will put him in enough games to get consistency.
Think a loan for palmer and that will be great for him to get used to the physicality of the league.

Not good enough if I’m being honest Bobb doesn’t stand a chance in the middle being that small and weak he needs to mature into his adult body. Mcatee will want game time and I don’t think Pep will put him in enough games to get consistency.
Think a loan for palmer and that will be great for him to get used to the physicality of the league.
I disagree, but that's what forums are about. I would play Bobb behind Haaland/Alvarez when Foden doesn't play there.

Yes and no, when they were playing, other players were not. Whilst they’ve now gone, we’ll still be playing with 11 players and people will be replacing their game time.

That's a bit simplistic. Some of the time, yes. At others, they did also come on and change/affect games the other players could not. We now don't really have that, not in an attacking sense. They also offered sure quality when the other players were out injured, again something currently not there.

With Mahrez in particular, less so with Kovacic.

Of course, that is just a comment on the current point in time, I'm sure by the emd of the window, that will most likely be different

I mean, if you really want to argue McAtee is an improvement on Mahrez, and can contribute what Mahrez does, cogency has been binned long before my response.
I didnt say that, i said that you dont know that he cant, he may not perform to mahrezs levels and in all honesty its certain that he wont BUT im not willing to write him off before giving him the chance and almost certainly ANYONE that we bring in wont perform to mahrezs levels immediately

I disagree, but that's what forums are about. I would play Bobb behind Haaland/Alvarez when Foden doesn't play there.
If we are writing off a player for being small and weak i think a certain david silva and phil foden may like a word

I hope Stefan Ortega will not be tempted, Neuer will be projected to be longer to comeback than anticipated.

Need to tie him up quickly I reckon.

Saw something (Sam Lee) yesterday which said had Eddie not had a storming end to the season then Ortega was in line to start this campaign as number 1. So we obviously (and rightly) rate him highly.

Need to tie him up quickly I reckon.

Saw something (Sam Lee) yesterday which said had Eddie not had a storming end to the season then Ortega was in line to start this campaign as number 1. So we obviously (and rightly) rate him highly.
cant see us letting james trafford go if we were even thinking about ortega going and just because bayern are looking , doesnt mean bayern are getting

I didnt say that, i said that you dont know that he cant, he may not perform to mahrezs levels and in all honesty its certain that he wont BUT im not willing to write him off before giving him the chance and almost certainly ANYONE that we bring in wont perform to mahrezs levels immediately

That's different. Don't really disagree with that, and elsewhere I argued that with the lack of obvious quality in the market if the club wanted to give Palmer Bobb etc a real go and wait for a proper world class player, I would be all for it.

That's different. Don't really disagree with that, and elsewhere I argued that with the lack of obvious quality in the market if the club wanted to give Palmer Bobb etc a real go and wait for a proper world class player, I would be all for it.
ah i missed that, my apologies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.