It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I disagree, but that's what forums are about. I would play Bobb behind Haaland/Alvarez when Foden doesn't play there.
Bobb in the middle was exquisite for the EDS after BBM moved him from the wings. Enjoyed his performances.

How much of that revenue is avail for player purchases?
We're loaded money wise...let's no one pretend money or FFP are an issue...take a look around the Prem...It's down to what City want to do, simple as. We can agree or disagree with their decisions but it's not down to any external factors.

I want the highest bidder when it comes to sales, dont care if Saudis or not.If Laporte and Cancelo both getting Saudis offers thats the best for us because the alternative is Barca on loan and Bilbao giving us some change rather then a proper fee.

Saudis might put up 25/30m fee for each if they did same or even more for Fabinho or Mahrez.

We just need to speed up sales on them and Steffen, Barwood bellis etc, as I think we will only sign the next player once we have some outgoing fixed. otherwise we end in last week with more than 25 players and it will put us into a harder position to negotiate sell fees and we have to opt for potential loans only.

We're loaded money wise...let's no one pretend money or FFP are an issue...take a look around the Prem...It's down to what City want to do, simple as. We can agree or disagree with their decisions but it's not down to any external factors.
I've no doubt FFP isn't an issue but many confuse revenue with profit. Loaded, how do you define that?

We just need to speed up sales on them and Steffen, Barwood bellis etc, as I think we will only sign the next player once we have some outgoing fixed. otherwise we end in last week with more than 25 players and it will put us into a harder position to negotiate sell fees and we have to opt for potential loans only.
Clubs around the EFL are waiting till the last minute to low ball us for the likes of Doyle and THB. Not a lot we can do about that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.