It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

First question is the obvious one - hope all is OK what with being in A&E?

Second one - how on earth did you being TH come up? Or do you simply introduce yourself in person as that now lol
I imagine it went like this…..

Receptionist: Mr Hairdoo, the Dr will now see you.

Blue warrior: (Mr Hairdoo… Hmmmm surely not Tolmie’s Hairdoo) - Excuse me mate, before you see the Dr about your genital warts, is your first name Tolmie’s by any chance?

Tolmies Hairdoo: Why yes it is. By the way if you’re a blue, Haaland is going to sign a new deal, don’t tell anyone and have a great day.

Blue Warrior: Lovely, that will hopefully make my son feel better, Cheerio Mr Hairdoo. (I can’t believe his real name actually is Tolmie’s Hairdoo, who’d a thought it).

I imagine it went like this…..

Blue warrior: (Mr Hairdoo… Hmmmm surely not Tolmie’s Hairdoo) - Excuse me mate, before you see the Dr about your genital warts, is your first name Tolmie’s by any chance?

Tolmies Hairdoo: Why yes it is. By the way if you’re a blue, Haaland is going to sign a new deal, don’t tell anyone and have a great day.

Blue Warrior: Lovely, that will hopefully make my son feel better, Cheerio Mr Hairdoo. (I can’t believe his real name actually is Tolmie’s Hairdoo, who’d a thought it).
But what about the warts?

I haven't been on the forum much recently as all the FFP sickened my shite and iv lost a bit of interest.

Just a quick question from me...I see a lot of projections about big names joining us. Will players really be so willing to join with this massive Grey cloud hanging over us for the foreseeable?

I haven't been on the forum much recently as all the FFP sickened my shite and iv lost a bit of interest.

Just a quick question from me...I see a lot of projections about big names joining us. Will players really be so willing to join with this massive Grey cloud hanging over us for the foreseeable?
you are prophet of doom and i claim my £5

What grey cloud, we’re innocent.

Hopefully

Last edited:

No they won't.

It actually went like this…..

Tolmies Hairdoo: Why yes it is. By the way if you’re a blue, check-out this old UB40 "One in Ten" video on You Tube. Obviously nothing to do with Erling, wink wink. Enjoy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.