It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Don’t think Liverpool are going to go that high for Lavia hope he stays a season and we replace Phillips with him.

Pep and the Club are doing everything they can to convince Kyle Walker to stay here, which is the right thing in my opinion.

I'm wondering what might be the reason for not showing this kinds of desperation to convince Ilkay to stay. It seems like club were pretty relax about the whole Ilkay situation from the beginning.

Now that Walker and Bernardo are set to stay, City know they will still have the versatility and experience of Bernie and don't need to worry about finding a rb and can hopefully concentrate on finding the winger/midfielder we need.
Find clubs for Laporte and Cancelo and there should be more than enough money in the bank for a top player!
Money is not an issue,,,

Yep. But I've been a fan since 68.

Fair enough you nutter ;).

If ever there was a season it could come off for the lads, this would be it. No obvious quality in the market. Any players linked with are 'project' players for the longer term. Mahrez gone when the club expected a year at least from him. I would respect it, going into the season with the younguns, and giving them a genuine chance.

Doubt it will happen, myself. Potentially Pep's penultimate season, and the chance to do an unprecedented 4 in a row, 2CLs in a row, treble in a row, couple combinations of a double in a row, plus a possible 6 trophies to win all in. A lot to play for.

23 is perfect. Two players for every position, plus an extra keeper. Some of the 23 can be youngsters as well. We possibly slightly got away with it last year with how many of the 23 were truly selectable, but we're on the right lines.
Depends if any of the kids can afford to not even make the bench for the majority of the season and hope for injuries. Bobb would prob still play EDS without fuss.

Starting XI Eddy,Gvardiol,Dias,Stones,Walker,Rodri,Silva,KDB,Foden,Jack,Haaland
Bench : Ortega, Ake, Akanji, Lewis, Phillips, Kovacic, Alvarez

is prob nailed on, leaving 2 spots for Perrone, Palmer, Gomez, McAtee & Bobb and additional signings as its stands. to bring two in, arguably 3 would need a loan/sale

90 would prob get you wirtz, lever want €100m for him, doubt it happens though. gonna have to wait post euro's

Other clubs cant afford him this summer though so its an opportunity for us to have another world class young talent on the books while we may be the only show in town?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.