It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Were not the only show.

At this current time, level and finances i believe we are mate. Madrid are done in the window it seems and dont need him, chavs dont need him, the arse cant do another transfer that big? the rags cant afford him and neither can the dippers?

At this current time, level and finances i believe we are mate. Madrid are done in the window it seems and dont need him, chavs dont need him, the arse cant do another transfer that big? the rags cant afford him and neither can the dippers?
Us, Bayern, United, Chelsea, PSG, Madrid all have the cash to make a bid if it comes down to it.

Really, knowing how the season played out, how long foden was unavailable, how much Mahrez contributed (fuck off with he didn't start two finals, he was a big reason we got to them), how fine the margins were, you would risk that treble, to find out if McAtee could maybe cut it for 20 minutes here and there? Really?
To be fair I thought you were talking about this season because McAtee was on loan at Sheffield all season & unavailable

Other clubs cant afford him this summer though so its an opportunity for us to have another world class young talent on the books while we may be the only show in town?
Bayern?

Looks like they are not getting Kane or Walker and if that's the case no way will they be tempted to sell Sane.

Navas taught him how to cross
The number of times Navas sprinted into the right corner - outran everyone to see it go nowhere. At least Kyle has some defensive talents and is capable and has proven to be able to pocket opposing players. Navas didn't exactly have those tools in his bag here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.