It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Depends how many leave?
Exactly. It's looking like Walker and Bernardo are staying put, but Cancelo and Laporte will be off. Not counting the youngsters (I include Palmer) and those out on loan last season, all other first-teamers look set to stay. I still think Phillips could leave before the end of the month. So if it's Cancelo, Mahrez, Gundogan, Phillips and Laporte for Gvardiol, Kovacic, a midfielder and a winger then we'll have had an excellent window.

Would you risk it to find out?
Yes

None of them would start & on the wing Bernardo & Foden are ahead of them as 1st teamers. Even if Phil moves more centrally there's nothing wrong with any of the academy lads coming on with 20 mins plus injury time.

If Mahrez & Gundogan had stayed, it could be a season too many similar Fernandinho.

Some fans are screaming for Lavia to return. Pep didn't trust him & if he returned he'd be on the bench the majority of the time.

Exactly. It's looking like Walker and Bernardo are staying put, but Cancelo and Laporte will be off. Not counting the youngsters (I include Palmer) and those out on loan last season, all other first-teamers look set to stay. I still think Phillips could leave before the end of the month. So if it's Cancelo, Mahrez, Gundogan, Phillips and Laporte for Gvardiol, Kovacic, a midfielder and a winger then we'll have had an excellent window.

Yeah i think a winger comes anyway mate and then like you say a creative mid if there is room.

For me I’d loan mcatee and Gomez out
I’d be playing palmer from the right and rotating with a new signing (olise??)
Palmer from the right could get 10/15 goals next year
Then I wonder if they just wait to see who lands where and if any class players are available near the end of the window

Yes

None of them would start & on the wing Bernardo & Foden are ahead of them as 1st teamers. Even if Phil moves more centrally there's nothing wrong with any of the academy lads coming on with 20 mins plus injury time.

If Mahrez & Gundogan had stayed, it could be a season too many similar Fernandinho.

Some fans are screaming for Lavia to return. Pep didn't trust him & if he returned he'd be on the bench the majority of the time.

Really, knowing how the season played out, how long foden was unavailable, how much Mahrez contributed (fuck off with he didn't start two finals, he was a big reason we got to them), how fine the margins were, you would risk that treble, to find out if McAtee could maybe cut it for 20 minutes here and there? Really?

Tolmie expects 2 more signings as well. I reckon we will only keep 1 out of Palmer, McAtee, Bobb, and Perrone and loan out the rest. We will also sell Cancelo and Laporte.
Uh oh...Tolmie stealing my thunder, LOL...Am I the latest ITK?

Kidding aside I'm on the same page as you. It would leave us at 23, the same as we ended last season...

Agreed mate, Wirtz would be £65-75m imo but say we got the thumbs up from Olise then £100m ish for Wirtz and Olise? We should be clearing over another £100m plus on outgoings and huge wages off the books as well?
We know we have the 90 mil that was bid on Rice for starters...

Uh oh...Tolmie stealing my thunder, LOL...Am I the latest ITK?

Kidding aside I'm on the same page as you. It would leave us at 23, the same as we ended last season...
23 is perfect. Two players for every position, plus an extra keeper. Some of the 23 can be youngsters as well. We possibly slightly got away with it last year with how many of the 23 were truly selectable, but we're on the right lines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.