It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

that would be a sensational window if that happened? Gvardiol, Kovacic, Paqueta and Mitoma signed with Bernardo and Kyle staying would be fantastic.
I reckon Paqueta is gonna have to force a move for this to be done. What do you think?

Paqueta plays as a 10 for Brazil. He's a quality player who would fit like a glove at City. 70 mil might be a bit too much though. Who do you have in mind when you say wait until next year, just curious?

Well good question! Top quality players are few and far between.

Players I would rather try and sign over these two off the top of my head though are, Gavi, pedri, Leao, and that Napoli player whose name I can never spell!

My point is I don’t want us to spend huge amount of money on players that won’t necessarily improve us. Kovacic was a smart buy because he was reasonable and a good gundogan replacement. These guys are good players but not better than what we have.

2 Hammers players worth a combined 175m minimum playing in the heart of the team, my my they must have had a fantastic season ... Football gets crazier and crazier every day. Having said that I think he's a good player, think the price is batshit but I'm much warmer to the idea than i was of Rice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.