It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Tolmie knows nothing. East London isn't by the sea.
To be fair I think tolmie is hinting at mitoma. He also said two more signings.

Given mitoma is a left winger I recon we want a back up for jack.... A midfielder to rotate with kovacic.... keV and Phil rotate and Bernie and foden right wing rotate.....

Agreed in part.

I wasn't a Mahrez's,biggest fan in all honesty for the,reasons you mention. Hexwas a,supremely blessed footballer with probably the best first touch of any player ever...But...who eould I rather gave in my team every game...him or David Silva or a Gundo ....the latter 2 because you gey an 8 out of 10 almost guaranteed every week and sometimes more....Mahrez however could be a 10 out of 10 one week and a 2 out of 10 the next and be completely anonymous IMHO

All true. Should be easy to replace with Palmer then :P)

To be fair I think tolmie is hinting at mitoma. He also said two more signings.

Given mitoma is a left winger I recon we want a back up for jack.... A midfielder to rotate with kovacic.... keV and Phil rotate and Bernie and foden right wing rotate.....
Sorry, Manc123, I was pretending to bew one of Tolmie's knockers!

Fwiw, I agree. He likes the ball in tight spaces and can pick a pass. Can see him linking up well with Kova too. Having said that, 70m - that's a lot of dosh. Not mine, obviously.

Sorry, Manc123, I was pretending to bew one of Tolmie's knockers!

Fwiw, I agree. He likes the ball in tight spaces and can pick a pass. Can see him linking up well with Kova too. Having said that, 70m - that's a lot of dosh. Not mine, obviously.
hahah

i agree with you i think the fee they want, i would be shocked if we remotely go near that price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.