It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Well soon going down to have my cancer and prostate removed so when I wake up I want a shiny new toy mahrez replacement lol..mcfc
Good luck Frank mate I had mine removed in 2017 pm if you need a chat I can run u through a few things with you if you like anyway all the best matey.

Last edited:
Well good question! Top quality players are few and far between.

Players I would rather try and sign over these two off the top of my head though are, Gavi, pedri, Leao, and that Napoli player whose name I can never spell!

My point is I don’t want us to spend huge amount of money on players that won’t necessarily improve us. Kovacic was a smart buy because he was reasonable and a good gundogan replacement. These guys are good players but not better than what we have.
Impossible to get.

Pedri and Gavi are quite literally impossible. You would be looking at 200m+ bids for each, and neither wants to leave. Leao signed a new deal, and wants to stay. Kvara signed a new deal as well, and they would want 150m+.

Availability is key.

Here is a hypothetical.

Paquetta in and Palmer stays.

Or, Mitoma in and Palmer out on loan.

What would you rather see.

Well good question! Top quality players are few and far between.

Players I would rather try and sign over these two off the top of my head though are, Gavi, pedri, Leao, and that Napoli player whose name I can never spell!

My point is I don’t want us to spend huge amount of money on players that won’t necessarily improve us. Kovacic was a smart buy because he was reasonable and a good gundogan replacement. These guys are good players but not better than what we have.
Mate you'd be looking double the amount of money for any of them players. Mount at 60m and rice at 100m are the benchmark now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.