It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think he is a decent player, but £70M+ seems a bit steep. For the same price or a bit more you could try and pry Kimmich or Wirtz.
You can't. Wirtz (still very young, had a serious injury last season) doesn't want to leave, and Leverkusen would be looking for 100m+. Kimmich loves Bayern, and he will probably never leave.

Strangely enough, Palmer's playing style (languid is it?) reminds me of Mahrez. Knows he has plenty of talent, moments of magic, some great plays, but generally looks like he doesn't care much. Not saying either of them don't care much, it's just their style.
Agreed in part.

I wasn't a Mahrez's,biggest fan in all honesty for the,reasons you mention. Hexwas a,supremely blessed footballer with probably the best first touch of any player ever...But...who eould I rather gave in my team every game...him or David Silva or a Gundo ....the latter 2 because you gey an 8 out of 10 almost guaranteed every week and sometimes more....Mahrez however could be a 10 out of 10 one week and a 2 out of 10 the next and be completely anonymous IMHO

I wonder if Gibbs-White would be available for a similar price to Paqueta. Seems more versatile, younger, homegrown and higher potential. He’s also one of Foden’s best mates.
I was seriously impressed with him second half of last season.

Any idea what will happen to THB and other loan players left ? Could he be used to help get a player in ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.