It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

My guess is they earmarked that budget for a winger but absolutely cannot find anyone of decent quality, so they decided to strengthen the middle to compensate.

On the surface it's not a bad plan, but there's just something about Bernardo and the right winger position that I never liked. His game is too limited out there. Everyone knows what he's about to do, they know he doesn't have the pace to go in behind. Grealish on the other hand can sometimes go on the outside which keeps defenders on their toes. Mahrez did too. It's vital for a guardiola winger almost as much as it's vital they know how to keep the ball.

Sadly I don't think such winger exists out there so pep will have to, as usual, figure it out

My guess is they earmarked that budget for a winger but absolutely cannot find anyone of decent quality, so they decided to strengthen the middle to compensate.

On the surface it's not a bad plan, but there's just something about Bernardo and the right winger position that I never liked. His game is too limited out there. Everyone knows what he's about to do, they know he doesn't have the pace to go in behind. Grealish on the other hand can sometimes go on the outside which keeps defenders on their toes. Mahrez did too. It's vital for a guardiola winger almost as much as it's vital they know how to keep the ball.

Sadly I don't think such winger exists out there so pep will have to, as usual, figure it out

Not if it allows Foden more central though? I personally think in the new system that Bernardo is the perfect guy for the right side with his work rate.

Paqueta and Mitoma Or Wirtz and Sane?

Only asking because for the money being asked for the first two you would think we could get the second two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.