It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Its not hatred regarding Phillips .
Its a player that up to now is not making any progress in making Pg sit up & take notice .
He would be better suited to a team like Newcastle ,breaking up play ,nasty challenges & giving the ball to creative teammates.

It's not you that i'm talking about, did you even bother to read my post carefully. "Some" not all Philips detractors.

Criticizing his footballing skills i'm fine for that but anything beyond it, it's just become obssesion at this point.

IF Pep has talked to him about limited opportunities I'd be very very surprised if Phillips stays..... He can hardly be impressing in training and now with midfield additions where would it go for him?

Yes I did, the transfer fee is £88.5m and the addons need to be triggers by performance so if he doesn't perform or lets say he gets injured and never plays again the transfer fee is £88.5m

Don't be daft. Could they have signed him 88.5m? No. They needed to commit another 30m in bonuses to make it happen. That is the transfer fee. It is the price agreed, to release him from his contract.

Are you in a mood today or what ? ha!ha!

I read this thread to search any news regarding incoming instead the pages have been dominated by discussing Phillips, it's very tiring to read all of that.

So that's why i suggest creating Kalvin Philips transfer thread so any transfer out related for him will be put in there.

Fair enough, but expect opinions (right or wrong )on players who maybe linked & players who they might think have to make way .
End of the day Pg will decide who is good enough or not ,we don't have a say .

Maybe Brazil from 20 years ago. They’ve had loads of what I’d call average players recently.
Tbh I think players like Fred casemiro and fabinho are better than we make out on here. Fernandinho never looked good for Brazil but was the best in the world for us

Don't be daft. Could they have signed him 88.5m? No. They needed to commit another 30m in bonuses to make it happen. That is the transfer fee. It is the price agreed, to release him from his contract.
and yet if he gets an injury that sees him never play again how much would they have paid?

Yeah not optimal is it..
[Sky Sports] West Ham do not want to sell Lucas Paqueta this summer even if the price is right. They feel they would not have enough time to sign a replacement with the Premier League starting this weekend.
Should have gotten Mac Allister (clause) in the first weeks and then relax more in the window to see if something came up later. I dont envision it was planned this way.

Last edited:
Yeah not optimal is it..

Should have gotten Mac Allister in the first weeks and then relax more in the window to see if something came up later. I dont envisioned it was planned this way.

Are you sure our club wanting Mac Allister to begin with?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.