It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yeah not optimal is it..

Should have gotten Mac Allister in the first weeks and then relax more in the window to see if something came up later. I dont envisioned it was planned this way.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing but we didn't know if Gundagon was leaving then or not.

Are you sure our club wanting Mac Allister to begin with?

I still dont think they thought Gundo would leave and then it was too late. I have no idea about the intricacies of it but it was reported interest earlier.

edit: 29 march:
Alexis Mac Allister among the midfielders on their wishlist.

I think Pep is a bit paranoid about having too many players so they waited. Both City and Liverpool now end up with a light midfield though.

and yet if he gets an injury that sees him never play again how much would they have paid?

I don't know the exact terms, but what on earth does that have to do with the fee agreed?

Your whole arguement was that for an extra 20m you could have got Bellingham. You couldn't have. For an extra 20m and 30m in add-ons, you could have.

It is quite obvious and well published Bellingham fee was 115m, and you are being pretty fucking silly arguing that.

I still dont think they thought Gundo would leave end then it was too late. I have no idea about the but it was reported interest earlier.

edit: 29 march:

Our club already know that Gundo is always going to leave, him on one year left on his contract and running it down to become free agent is going to be sign that he always going to leave at the end of season regardless our CL outcome.

Ironically winning CL makes Gundo reason for leaving is even higher because that's the perfect reason for him to move out from the club in high note.

Anyway in our Club management POV, Kovacic is replacement for Gundogan. Many of our fans is disagree but our club management thinks he is the replacement.

Last edited:
I don't know the exact terms, but what on earth does that have to do with the fee agreed?

Your whole arguement was that for an extra 20m you could have got Bellingham. You couldn't have. For an extra 20m and 30m in add-ons, you could have.

It is quite obvious and well published Bellingham fee was 115m, and you are being pretty fucking silly arguing that.

No need for that...

You're being "pretty fucking silly" saying that all £30m of the addons are a guarantee, the only guarantee is £88.5m, ANYTHING could happen, My argument is £20m more GOT Bellingham... yes there is the potential of it rising to more but the fact is £20m more ACTUALLY GOT HIM! or I should say £18.8m. By your logic we need to include the salary because without the salary that deal wouldnt have been done, oh also add the agent fees as well.... I took the base transfer fee, the fee which actually got the fucking deal done.

The addons are performance related pay, if you went for a mortgage they wont take any PRP into account that because it isn't guaranteed, addons are a grey area and I quoted the black and white figures not the projected fee.

If the addons are achieved he will have cost more and if my aunty had a cock... but at this time its £88.5m and she is my aunty, anything could happen in the future.

No need for that...

You're being "pretty fucking silly" saying that all £30m of the addons are a guarantee, the only guarantee is £88.5m, ANYTHING could happen, My argument is £20m more GOT Bellingham... yes there is the potential of it rising to more but the fact is £20m more ACTUALLY GOT HIM! or I should say £18.8m. By your logic we need to include the salary because without the salary that deal wouldnt have been done, oh also add the agent fees as well.... I took the base transfer fee, the fee which actually got the fucking deal done.

The addons are performance related pay, if you went for a mortgage they wont take any PRP into account that because it isn't guaranteed, addons are a grey area and I quoted the black and white figures not the projected fee.

If the addons are achieved he will have cost more and if my aunty had a cock... but at this time its £88.5m and she is my aunty, anything could happen in the future.

What a mind boggling silly take.

And an obtuse argument, for a completely irrelevant point.

Sorry I wasted my time thinking you were genuine. Lesson learned.

O’neal as Wolves head coach? Thats a head scratcher, i have a feeling Wolves will have a hard time this season and will fight for relegation

Ait nouri and Nunes on a cheap anyone?

Well good question! Top quality players are few and far between.

Players I would rather try and sign over these two off the top of my head though are, Gavi, pedri, Leao, and that Napoli player whose name I can never spell!

My point is I don’t want us to spend huge amount of money on players that won’t necessarily improve us. Kovacic was a smart buy because he was reasonable and a good gundogan replacement. These guys are good players but not better than what we have.
I don't think Barca would move Pedri or Gavi. I think they see them as their next gen Xavi and Iniesta. I think Paqueta would thrive in our squad under Pep.

I'm of a like mind with you regarding Mitoma. I'd rather wait another year for the likes of Kvaratskhelia or Leao.

Yeah not optimal is it..

Should have gotten Mac Allister (clause) in the first weeks and then relax more in the window to see if something came up later. I dont envision it was planned this way.
He wanted Liverpool from the off so it’s not really as straight forward as you seem to think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.