It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Told earlier on today that City aren’t even looking at an “out and out winger”, right now it’s not a target.

I guess things can change dependant on anyone leaving but right now it’s not an option City are looking at. By winger I presume they mean a Sane/Sterling type.

Just passing on, those who don’t believe me and so on and think I’m talking bs, all good just mute me if you wish, save the trolling.

Passing on in good faith : )

Told earlier on today that City aren’t even looking at an “out and out winger”, right now it’s not a target.

I guess things can change dependant on anyone leaving but right now it’s not an option City are looking at. By winger I presume they mean a Sane/Sterling type.

Just passing on, those who don’t believe me and so on and think I’m talking bs, all good just mute me if you wish, save the trolling.

Passing on in good faith : )

I imagine Paqueta in will be us done in the market then mate

Where are you getting 1 good year at West Ham from? Don't be so parochial. They do play high level football elsewhere...
To be fair I didn't even say good, I said OK. Using the West Ham as the yardstick as its the premier league and French league is hardly something you can rely on for how good players are.

Ultimately it doesn't really matter how much he costs if he is great he is great and we will all be happy but he really does need to be great to warrant a £70m price tag
I am just thinking about how Mahrez cost us £60m and the quality he had shown at Leicester vs what Paqueta has done at West Ham is very different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.