It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

To be fair I didn't even say good, I said OK. Using the West Ham as the yardstick as its the premier league and French league is hardly something you can rely on for how good players are.

Ultimately it doesn't really matter how much he costs if he is great he is great and we will all be happy but he really does need to be great to warrant a £70m price tag
I am just thinking about how Mahrez cost us £60m and the quality he had shown at Leicester vs what Paqueta has done at West Ham is very different.
Leicester won the league, West Ham were fighting relegation

To be fair I didn't even say good, I said OK. Using the West Ham as the yardstick as its the premier league and French league is hardly something you can rely on for how good players are.

Ultimately it doesn't really matter how much he costs if he is great he is great and we will all be happy but he really does need to be great to warrant a £70m price tag
I am just thinking about how Mahrez cost us £60m and the quality he had shown at Leicester vs what Paqueta has done at West Ham is very different.
Mahrez was Prem POY leading Leicester to the title. I can't make that comparison with Paqueta, but it's a different time. That Mahrez would be a 100 mil player today.

I do agree that at 70+ mil Paqueta will have to be excellent and an integral part of the squad's success. My own belief is that under Pep at City he will be...

Here's my unlikely prediction.

OUT: Gundogan, Cancelo
IN: Kovacic, Gvardiol, Paqueta
SURPRISES: Laporte stays and Gvardiol moves into midfield quite often. Phillips stays. McAtee, Palmer and Bobb also stay.
1691599947884.png
(Edited lol. Is that too many players?)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.