It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think he might have to… personally good luck to him both parties need to move on. He’s been great but we can’t have this wanting out hanging over the squad. You’re all in or you go.… simple as. He’s done well to focus given he obviously doesn’t want to be here.

Anyone we could maybe get from them? Such a shame it seems Hakimi has been a naughty boy

Bernie isnt desperate to leave us,he wants the perfect club and surroundings if he is to do so.

I agree I think he wants Spain but if Barca or Madrid can’t do then I think he would be happy to move on to Paris mate. He seems to have said he wants a lifestyle change now again before heading home to benfica

Bernie isnt desperate to leave us,he wants the perfect club and surroundings if he is to do so.

I mean sure, he’s not desperate to leave and so won’t go to Lokomotiv Plovdiv just to get away, but if any top club puts a decent offer in the table for City he would love to take it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.