It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Also one of Mark Hughes' mates (Mike Rigg) had some input in terms of transfers. To be fair to him he brought the likes of Zaba, Kompany,Toure(partly through signing his brother the previous season) and Silva along with Barry and Lescott

Feel it's understated that we're losing both Ilkay and Bernardo in the same window. Two of the best midfielders in Europe and plethora of experience, one on a free and one for a mere 60-70m. We'll go on to spend £120m + on a work in progress at best, I rate Jude but I do feel there are better options for midfield around. Given our relationship with Barca, why can't we go for Frenkie, that's way more ideal and a suited profile imo. Bellingham does not look a Pep player to me at all, could be proven wrong and look a fool later but maybe we're just so used to have highly technical players in the middle past decade and more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.