It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

A Summer of Doku, Paqueta, Kovacic and Gvardiol would be fantastic. A real mix of attributes.

Only real losses are Mahrez and Gundo in my eyes. If any others leave (Cancelo, Laporte) I won’t be too bothered. Brilliant players but the team has progressed past them.
Agreed 100%! However I think a replacement will be sought for Cancelo.

Laporte's replacement is already here in the form of Gvardiol, who Pep says is fit & ready to play a part tomorrow night, as is Nathan Aké.

He needs a through medical, injury record last couple of years a concern:

22/23Hamstring Injury15 days2Stade Rennais FC
22/23Dead Leg19 days5Stade Rennais FC
22/23Muscle Injury16 days4Stade Rennais FC
21/22Calf Injury44 days7Stade Rennais FC
21/22Hamstring Injury23 days3Stade Rennais FC
21/22Knee Injury29 days5Stade Rennais FC
21/22Knee Injury29 days6Stade Rennais FC
21/22Hamstring Injury42 days9

ewwwww

He needs a through medical, injury record last couple of years a concern:

22/23Hamstring Injury15 days2Stade Rennais FC
22/23Dead Leg19 days5Stade Rennais FC
22/23Muscle Injury16 days4Stade Rennais FC
21/22Calf Injury44 days7Stade Rennais FC
21/22Hamstring Injury23 days3Stade Rennais FC
21/22Knee Injury29 days5Stade Rennais FC
21/22Knee Injury29 days6Stade Rennais FC
21/22Hamstring Injury42 days9

According to Rennes fans, he's been injury free for 12 months, but lost his place to a player who was transferred in January.

Doku came in to replace him & took a few weeks to get up to speed, but once he hit top gear, he was flying.

His 6 goals from March onward helped Rennes take an unlikely 4th place.

City will always do due diligence, but at circa £30m, this guy's seriously worth a punt from what I've seen of him.

You'll find explosive sprinters are always prone to muscle & joint injuries, because of the stress they put on their bodies under.

With careful physical management, I'm sure City can help him over his injuries, & get the best out of him. He's a seriously exciting talent!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.