It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

our rivals making huge moves and splashing the cash big time to catch up to us. I think we should have everybody in we wanted but clearly there were few factor affected this and waiting for players to decide they want to stick or leave and maybe bit slower on moving out the deadwood and surplus of requirement players plus the missing out on Bellingham-Rice sagas...
but we still have 3 more weeks to get the squad in order

time to strike, season will be brutal, more games, more supercups, more fixture build ups, more injuries, more fucking extra times Pep rightly pointed out with all these bullshit extra times we play around 42-43 PL games this season overall rather than 38. and then extra times in Carabao, extra times in FA cup, CL etc will add up a lot. we need more rotation, Rodri already set it out he wont play as much as last season as he almost cannot take it. probably fed up his sub Phillips got 200 minutes versus Rodri's 1 million minutes, as he wasnt trusted to replace Rodri even for 5-6 games...

on top of this rivals are coming for us, refs will come for us too, blind VAR refs too.

Gvardiol, Kovacic great additions, time go up another level tho. I want another creative mid, and someone to scare Grealish, Bernardo to either play perfectly and improving G+ A numbers or else going to sit on the bench. we have that kind of option in defence, not so much on the wings.

treble win is over, Pep said we start again, coming down off the mountain time to climb again, last thing I want is Lego Pep or this German Flopp to clinch the title ahead of us (let alone the fucking fake Seven Hag). do it 4 times in a row like nobody else did it before.
but this time this is a harder mountain to climb, we may have bit less hunger, rivals are stronger than they were, may have more injuries overall, certainly more games to play...

Hey, apologies for oversight, the fee is undisclosed but Ornstein's athletic report states it at 45 mil quid and
View attachment 89754

And Romano states it at 35 mil quid ?

Again, not trying to prove anything - just that Pool got a decent player at a very decent price.

I was going by the reports on Sky Sports, and other main outlets, which all say 35m rising to 55m.

Even at 55m, it is a good deal you are right. The 35m is obviously the headline figure they are happy with being in the media and what people will remember

I'll correct it to 55m every time. Because that's how our transfers are reported.

our rivals making huge moves and splashing the cash big time to catch up to us. I think we should have everybody in we wanted but clearly there were few factor affected this and waiting for players to decide they want to stick or leave and maybe bit slower on moving out the deadwood and surplus of requirement players plus the missing out on Bellingham-Rice sagas...
but we still have 3 more weeks to get the squad in order

time to strike, season will be brutal, more games, more supercups, more fixture build ups, more injuries, more fucking extra times Pep rightly pointed out with all these bullshit extra times we play around 42-43 PL games this season overall rather than 38. and then extra times in Carabao, extra times in FA cup, CL etc will add up a lot. we need more rotation, Rodri already set it out he wont play as much as last season as he almost cannot take it. probably fed up his sub Phillips got 200 minutes versus Rodri's 1 million minutes, as he wasnt trusted to replace Rodri even for 5-6 games...

on top of this rivals are coming for us, refs will come for us too, blind VAR refs too.

Gvardiol, Kovacic great additions, time go up another level tho. I want another creative mid, and someone to scare Grealish, Bernardo to either play perfectly and improving G+ A numbers or else going to sit on the bench. we have that kind of option in defence, not so much on the wings.

treble win is over, Pep said we start again, coming down off the mountain time to climb again, last thing I want is Lego Pep or this German Flopp to clinch the title ahead of us (let alone the fucking fake Seven Hag). do it 4 times in a row like nobody else did it before.
but this time this is a harder mountain to climb, we may have bit less hunger, rivals are stronger than they were, may have more injuries overall, certainly more games to play...
That all makes sense but I expect a drop from the whole squad. Throw in trying to adjust to life without Mahrez and Gundo. The club would be safer staying away from the madness in the market and going with what we have now. Paying silly money for players that had 1 good season is crazy and not part of the business plan.

City have driven the other clubs mad!

I would not be surprised if internally the big wigs at the club expect a drop off and will hold fire until next summer.

Treble winners don’t panic.

Hey, apologies for oversight, the fee is undisclosed but Ornstein's athletic report states it at 45 mil quid and
View attachment 89754

And Romano states it at 35 mil quid ?

Again, not trying to prove anything - just that Pool got a decent player at a very decent price.
There's many acceptable terms to describe those cultist cunts but I'm pretty sure "pool" isn't one of them!

That all makes sense but I expect a drop from the whole squad. Throw in trying to adjust to life without Mahrez and Gundo. The club would be safer staying away from the madness in the market and going with what we have now. Paying silly money for players that had 1 good season is crazy and not part of the business plan.

City have driven the other clubs mad!

I would not be surprised if internally the big wigs at the club expect a drop off and will hold fire until next summer.

Treble winners don’t panic.
Not about panic, as if plan would have worked we now would have Bellingham in sky blue. And probably Gundo still with renewing for 2 more years. Now we have Kovacic instead of those two, can see why Pep wants one more...

And then Mahrez left which was probably unexpected as nobody saw Saudi League to turn up the pressure so much 6 months ago.

then we had a second plan of Rice and maybe offload Phillips in return who wants to prove himself ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.