It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Some of you need a relationship counsellor to get over Sane.

Think I’m one of them!
He has a huge cult following doesn’t he.

Wonder why though coz you’re right.
Think for me it’s because he ticks all the boxes I like in an attacker. Fast, direct, skilful and has a great strike. (Probably why I’m not as keen on Grealish as everyone is).

Id love it if he came back.

Think the Paqueta deal is too far down the road for us to walk away. It might take until the end of the transfer window though

I've said it before, but much like with Gvardiol I would anticipate we've said to West Ham that they can have £85m land in their accounts and then see themselves pay an extra £10m+ on every target they then look at. Or they can wait, take our £70m but at the end of the window when they've already got good deals agreed on the replacements. They end up with more money, we end up saving money and everyone is happy.

They paid £35m. Of a £55m fee.

Why blues feel the need to blow smoke up it here really puzzles me.
Hey, apologies for oversight, the fee is undisclosed but Ornstein's athletic report states it at 45 mil quid and
1691750508829.png

And Romano states it at 35 mil quid ?

Again, not trying to prove anything - just that Pool got a decent player at a very decent price.

City are about to win the league again on sky premier league if anyone is interested -:)

Watching this really does drum home the contributions from Gundo and Mahrez. Both will be sorely missed. Time for new players to shine.

City are about to win the league again on sky premier league if anyone is interested -:)

Watching this really does drum home the contributions from Gundo and Mahrez. Both will be sorely missed. Time for new players to shine.
Have they finally released ‘Premier League Years’ for last season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.