It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

A guess but that is how these deals normally work.
Sometimes they do. A lot of the time they don't.

Either way, I'd take that with a firm commitment to buy.

I can see us covering most of his wages, with no loan fee, so if your guess works out, happy days.

Just another quick update, not looked back through the threads so not sure if this has come out elsewhere.

Everything was agreed over the weekend for Doku, both with the club and personal terms. Expected to be finalised in the next few days.

Bernardo and Walker will sign their new contracts in the next 24-48 hours. Bernardo is signing till 2027.

No further movement with Cancelo or Laporte, Arsenal are still the only interest in Laporte but we won't sell to Arsenal.

As I say this may of come out elsewhere but just keeping you up-to-date with what I've heard!

Just another quick update, not looked back through the threads so not sure if this has come out elsewhere.

Everything was agreed over the weekend for Doku, both with the club and personal terms. Expected to be finalised in the next few days.

Bernardo and Walker will sign their new contracts in the next 24-48 hours. Bernardo is signing till 2027.

No further movement with Cancelo or Laporte, Arsenal are still the only interest in Laporte but we won't sell to Arsenal.

As I say this may of come out elsewhere but just keeping you up-to-date with what I've heard!

Appreciate the update mate.

I still think Bernardo and Kyle extending is the best business we’ll do all summer!

Are you hearing any movement on Paqueta?

That was quick for Doku wow.

Brilliant to get deals done quickly, just need the paqueta deal done as swiftly to get everything sorted for incoming’s always love your updates man always on it

isnt it obvious to arsenal that we wouldnt sell to them after last season

Arsenal can fuck off unless they give us Odegaard.

Mille grazie!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.