It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Just another quick update, not looked back through the threads so not sure if this has come out elsewhere.

Everything was agreed over the weekend for Doku, both with the club and personal terms. Expected to be finalised in the next few days.

Bernardo and Walker will sign their new contracts in the next 24-48 hours. Bernardo is signing till 2027.

No further movement with Cancelo or Laporte, Arsenal are still the only interest in Laporte but we won't sell to Arsenal.

As I say this may of come out elsewhere but just keeping you up-to-date with what I've heard!
Thanks for sharing as always mate - Bernardo and Walker staying is the best possible news this summer and makes this transfer window a 10/10 imo!

Any word on Paqueta?

Rodri will be the one surprising a few people this season, already in the Burnley game we watched him pushing on far more, he will score plenty this season.

Think Kovacic allows that to happen because he’s comfortable as a 6. Such a clever signing at a bargain price.

Will offer a lot more than the stats people may/will use against him.

Think Kovacic allows that to happen because he’s comfortable as a 6. Such a clever signing at a bargain price.

Will offer a lot more than the stats people may/will use against him.
Think Stones or others stepping into midfield allow it more, it started happening end of last season.

Sometimes they do. A lot of the time they don't.

Either way, I'd take that with a firm commitment to buy.

I can see us covering most of his wages, with no loan fee, so if your guess works out, happy days.
There will be no commitment to buy.

There is no chance we are covering most wages and no loan fee.

I am really glad we are getting both a winger and a central midfielder. Makes our squad MUCH more robust, with PLENTY of options. Suddenly the versatility of the likes of foden & bernardo makes them a good option for any one of those positions but not necessarily reliant on them.

I am really glad we are getting both a winger and a central midfielder. Makes our squad MUCH more robust, with PLENTY of options. Suddenly the versatility of the likes of foden & bernardo makes them a good option for any one of those positions but not necessarily reliant on them.
MAY get both... Nothing done yet.

MAY get both... Nothing done yet.
They've gotten to you eh...fuck that...stay bold, be a hawk...we're getting both...and whoever doesn't like it too fucking bad...

Train kept a-rolling all night long...

Just another quick update, not looked back through the threads so not sure if this has come out elsewhere.

Everything was agreed over the weekend for Doku, both with the club and personal terms. Expected to be finalised in the next few days.

Bernardo and Walker will sign their new contracts in the next 24-48 hours. Bernardo is signing till 2027.

No further movement with Cancelo or Laporte, Arsenal are still the only interest in Laporte but we won't sell to Arsenal.

As I say this may of come out elsewhere but just keeping you up-to-date with what I've heard!
What about Rico? Rumours were he's signed a new deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.