It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think there's high chance for Stefan Ortega to leave unfortunately, he get what he wish joining our club winning almost everything in just one single season as part of treble team. Now maybe he wants to go back to his home Germany and joining Bayern is one of options.

There will be no commitment to buy.

There is no chance we are covering most wages and no loan fee.

I hope so too. Won't compare it with Bayern as that was last minute desperation, but most of our other loans, we did and there was no loan fee.

I am 50-50 expecting it to happen.

At least we get quoted ridiculous fees so Ortega is a 50m goalie he has it all. If they think they can come and offer us 10/15m city should tell them to fcuk off
If likes of David Raya are quoted for £40m we aren’t wrong to value Ortega at £40-50m. The season has started and finding a backup keeper of his quality is not easy, essentially price them out of any move.

I think there's high chance for Stefan Ortega to leave unfortunately, he get what he wish joining our club winning almost everything in just one single season as part of treble team. Now maybe he wants to go back to his home Germany and joining Bayern is one of options.
Would he be their first choice keeper if he went?

I hope so too. Won't compare it with Bayern as that was last minute desperation, but most of our other loans, we did and there was no loan fee.

I am 50-50 expecting it to happen.
Which ones?

We have received a fee for all of the youngsters.

Just another quick update, not looked back through the threads so not sure if this has come out elsewhere.

Everything was agreed over the weekend for Doku, both with the club and personal terms. Expected to be finalised in the next few days.

Bernardo and Walker will sign their new contracts in the next 24-48 hours. Bernardo is signing till 2027.

No further movement with Cancelo or Laporte, Arsenal are still the only interest in Laporte but we won't sell to Arsenal.

As I say this may of come out elsewhere but just keeping you up-to-date with what I've heard!
Thanks for the info mate, appreciated.

Would he be their first choice keeper if he went?

Ortega have very high chance to play as number one in majority of bayern game this season because Neuer is being projected to be longer to have comeback until next year 2024.

Plenty have chance for Ortega to stake his claim as Bayern number one and by the time Neuer comeback it might be possible Ortega is going to completely replace him as number one.

Which ones?

We have received a fee for all of the youngsters.

Which ones?

Not followed youngsters that much although I can believe that, they are in demand.

Pretty much all senior player we loaned out, we took the hit on. As we wanted them out and clubs knew it.

As is the case here. And on the other side Barcelona have done exactly that woth players they loaned, like Adebayor, Traore etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.