It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

As a previous poster said we completed football last year enjoy the ride trust in the club to get it right.Even if they dont you cant win every year.Me personally im not sure about Paquetta.Doku all day long.I think Mcatee has a chance.Palmer not good enough again just my opinion.Like i said we should trust in Pep,Txixi,Ferran and Khaldoon.We could only dream of this in the 80s 90s and 00ies.Most sides would take everyone of our players if they could.

As a previous poster said we completed football last year enjoy the ride trust in the club to get it right.Even if they dont you cant win every year.Me personally im not sure about Paquetta.Doku all day long.I think Mcatee has a chance.Palmer not good enough again just my opinion.Like i said we should trust in Pep,Txixi,Ferran and Khaldoon.We could only dream of this in the 80s 90s and 00ies.Most sides would take everyone of our players if they could.

Its good to have that perspective and keep us grounded. We're so lucky to have experienced what we have over the last few years. Laporte leaving is an example of that. He scored a winning goal in a cup final for us, had that happened at another time he'd have gone down as one of the clubs biggest legends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.