It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The one summer we could and should though mate? Our current net spend is next to nothing and we could still lost Laporte, Cancelo, Palmer, Doyle, THB and some younger players for decent money? Huge savings on wages as well i would imagine.

We might have to do a Brighton or Newcastle. If we have a certain budget we might have to look for young prospects which can become very good players

This has been a piss poor, reactive and incoherent transfer window off the back of a treble.
yeah mate should have predicted the future and bought a Mahrez replacement before we knew he wanted to go...

Of course it is reactive. We had loose ends with Gundogan, Cancelo and Bernardo going into the summer. Mahrez suddenly decided he wanted out. Then we had Bayern to deal with over Walker and Ortega.

We've done well to keep hold of Walker and Bernardo, as well as sign our main target in Gvardiol.

Now we still have a bit of work to do with a midfielder or winger (I was never convinced we needed both) left to sign.

It's definitely been a tough window but if we can still add one more player of quality I think we'll be in pretty good shape.

It's been a strange window for us, The uncertainty over Gundo, Walker, Bernie & Laporte ( to a lesser degree) has felt like it's pushed us back a little so that we didn't really know which roles we were going to replace. Then with Chelsea using the scatter gun approach!

I’ve done my job bringing my own kids up for 22 years, I’ve worked with them as my job for 30 years and now this place is infested with them lol. I can’t escape!!! Stop crying you tools - it’ll be fine
Have you considered it may be your kids on here complaining? Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.