It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Gundo - should have been offered the terms he wanted.

Mahrez - He was unhappy with his game time towards the end of the season. We should have been looking for a new winger regardless.

Walker - Absolute nonsense fiasco with Bayern. He has a contract should've been told to he's not going, speculation ended just like with Ortega.

Bernardo - With the current transfer fees this window, no one but Saudi could afford him, should've been told he was staying too, speculation ended.

Kovacic - I've always said was a good early signing.

Gvardiol - £77 million was a decent price, but for the length it took it wasnt a priority signing we had cover in that posistion.
Gundogan had won it all at City then married someone who didn’t want to stay in Mcr
Therefore no matter the terms he wanted to go
Lifestyle choice

Last edited:
I think the fact that City are 'hurriedly' looking for alternatives for Paqueta (who was 3rd or 4th choice) demonstrate it's been a bit shit. We shouldn't be in this situation in a position that the club view as one of need.
Targets should've been identified as soon as last season ended. I can't imagine we only had Kovacic and Gvardiol as our only targets

I think the fact that City are 'hurriedly' looking for alternatives for Paqueta (who was 3rd or 4th choice) demonstrate it's been a bit shit. We shouldn't be in this situation in a position that the club view as one of need.
Except that they have no idea that we are hurrying or in a panic but it will draw readers in.

Hurriedly in general or hurriedly for us?

We pulled out of the Rice deal end of June and we are now pulling out of the 3rd choice 6 weeks later. At least a month is Usain Bolt speed for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.