It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why are some of our fans acting like we’ll be relegated? I get the situation isn’t ideal but not getting Paqueta isn’t end of the world. Why are people panicking all over. Makes me worry sometimes whether some of these actually enjoy winning. A treble, super cup and people are complaining about txiki board not good enough etc etc. the window isn’t even over ffs
Light squad plus more/longer games. We haven’t really replace Gundo and now Kev so I unders Completely we know we need more players and pep knows this aswell.

Unless we hear links to more players, I think we will rely on the youth more this season than expected.

Go all in and worry about ffp later strategy ?

That's what they did with the dodgers in America!

There is to many grey areas with ffp there should be fail by this much a £ fine fail by this point deduction fail by this out of Europe for one year and if you don't qualify when you do you take that punishment then!

Chelsea could buy all the best young class players spend 1.5b and be fined 100m they won't give two fcuks and why should they!? They will have a squad for years to come..

Put it in the paqueta thread but just to add to silly prices this window, Tottenham have been told that 120 million is what they would have to pay for Evan Ferguson

I´m all in for giving the youth a chance & have often advocated for it on BM. I think if you want an organic grow of the fanbase (especially young people) who are loyal then you should develope & implement your own academy players into the first squad as much as possible. Only success with "legionaries" breeds an unloyal, spoilt fanbase. On the back of the last decade (especially the last 6 years) i wouldn`t complain if we give Palmer, McAtee, Gomez, Bobb a real chance this year even at the prospect not winning the PL or CL (still think when everyone is fit that we have a chance). If it doesn`t work then there will be always the next transfer window.

But will the camp/agents from players like Haaland/Bernardo/Diaz etc & even Pep have the same sentiment? I doubt it. They want " guaranteed" success/trophies now.

You would have better chances to get Kimmich/Wirtz this year than Olmo. But Kimmich is not the same like he was 3-4 years ago. Olmo extended his contract this spring/summer. Perhaps we should ask Mendez regarding M.Nunez or look in markets outside the PL. O.Lyon missed out on the CL. Perhaps Cherki?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.