It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

You're happy with the fact we've missed out on three midfield targets and have been left scrambling for another target? Our best midfielder is out for half the season and we've already seen we lack creativity without De Bruyne. I'm all for giving youth a chance but you can't expect McAtee etc to come in and instantly be the solution.
When you say lack creativity, are you ignoring the fact we scored the two goals away at Burnley without him?

And I assume you're allocating each of the 151 goals we scored last season to Kev being on the pitch?

How about the fact that we've still got Haaland in the team, we've also added Gvardiol who will be a colossus and will bring creativity. Yes, we've lost Mahrez (ffs, remember) and Gundogan, but we'll have Dias for more of this season than last, as well as probably a full season of Stones playing further forward.

Christ, we'll be fine and we'll beat the Geordies fairly handily tomorrow.

Just the 350m on two players eh! Easy this transfer lark.
Sorry I am.not sure if you read my message or not, at what point did I suggest spending 350m on 2 players?
Don't let the truth get in the way of being condescending though.

Why are some of our fans acting like we’ll be relegated? I get the situation isn’t ideal but not getting Paqueta isn’t end of the world. Why are people panicking all over. Makes me worry sometimes whether some of these actually enjoy winning. A treble, super cup and people are complaining about txiki board not good enough etc etc. the window isn’t even over ffs

I disagree on the Rice and Bellingham, if we matched arsenal price I reckon he would have joined us and if we offered 150m for Bellingham it would have potentially made it happen for us, based on the prices floating about 200m would be cheap for Bellingham
You're well within your rights to disagree, but I think either was the case.

Must be just me, I'm totally relaxed about the situation, maybe just maybe we will have to give youth more of a chance,, all for it me
I’m the same, but if we don’t beat Newcastle, it might be better to have a few days off here as the flapping will be off the scale.

(Even though we might not win because we’re knackered from Wednesday)

Why are some of our fans acting like we’ll be relegated? I get the situation isn’t ideal but not getting Paqueta isn’t end of the world. Why are people panicking all over. Makes me worry sometimes whether some of these actually enjoy winning. A treble, super cup and people are complaining about txiki board not good enough etc etc. the window isn’t even over ffs
We’ve either got more parody accounts these days or just have a lot of miserable cunts following the club.
Hard to decide which it is most days.

I don't think Olmo is available this summer, so probably bollocks. He has a 57m quid release clause next summer, so I imagine we would have to pay way more than that this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.