It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

When Chelsea first won the Champions League in 2012 that swung the Hazard deal 100% in their favour overnight.

Now as European Champions ourselves we're wary of entering a bidding war with West Ham and Spurs? Something odd going on from the bits we're hearing, LOL.

If there’s no value in the market then the club should just go with what they’ve got.

Let’s face it the current market is crazy but it’s also unsustainable and will revert to some form of normality over the next few windows.

The top clubs are not going to keep spending £80+ million or finished article money on players who are not the finished article. Not many of the huge money signings have actually been a major success and most of the time they immediately depreciate in value.

As always, it will be the agents and players who dictate the market. They’ll either demand release clauses or wage increase dependant on the clubs market valuation of a player. No player will want to be in a position where they’re being valued at £100 million but being paid the rate of a £50 million player.

I think Brighton have recently found this out with that lad from Ajax. I also expect players running their contracts down to be the norm as well.

Still exciting times for us if we can see the likes of Palmer and McAtee get game time this season.

Amazed we haven’t sorted cover this week for Kev. If no players are available then I’d rather go with what we have instead of rushing it

Light squad plus more/longer games. We haven’t really replace Gundo and now Kev so I unders Completely we know we need more players and pep knows this aswell.
Yes and I trust them to get it sorted. Last thing we need is panicking for no reason.

When Chelsea first won the Champions League in 2012 that swung the Hazard deal 100% in their favour overnight.

Now as European Champions ourselves we're wary of entering a bidding war with West Ham and Spurs? Something odd going on from the bits we're hearing, LOL.
Well, firstly, we dont pay over the top, nor are we paying premium salaries... Hence, clubs like Chelsea and co. can come in and swoop.

How many of these fucking messages do ?

Made up shite from attention seekers imo

True enough but this one seems particularly weird. Why would we hold talks with them, then stall - giving everyone else a window of opportunity to hold talks - because we don't want other clubs to get involved?

Not to mention, didn't he say we agreed personal terms with Doku a week ago?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.